Sugar Snap Peas in the Oven
- Sugar snap peas (ends trimmed off)
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil (or other vegetable oil)
- In a shallow oven-safe dish or on a small foil packet, place enough peas for your family.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with a little salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover (if using a dish or seal the foil tightly) and roast his in the oven with your main dish that you’re roasting (i.e. with the Lasagna or Chicken) for the last 3 minutes or so of cooking time.
Did you enjoy this? For updates from momshierarchyofneeds.com join the mailing list!