#MomsDinnerHacks #MomsSavingTime #LessDishesForMommy #KidFriendlyFood
I’ve asked friends, Mom’s at work and even moms at the playground…right now it’s an even split between ‘loved it’ and ‘so happy it’s over’.
How about you? Did you enjoy the recent holiday? I’m so curious about this… my newest survey is all about holidays and stress… please take it if you’re inclined to weigh in. Stay tuned for the results…in about 2 weeks.
I was (still) recovering from all of the extra baking and holiday activity last week and craved quick, simple everything. A little bit of spring is making it’s way into the mix…a sugar snap pea here, a roasted beet there… more spring food soon as the weather improves!
A quick reminder about the rules of saving time with the dinner blueprint system:
- Make bigger meals (that serve your family at least 2 times on the weekends)
- Creatively ‘dress up’ leftovers so they don’t feel like leftovers
- Weeknights, make quick dishes that cook in 30 minutes or less
- Use as few dishes as possible (always)
- One cutting board, one knife — limit heavy duty chopping projects during the week
- Weeknights, use ideally one, at the very most two, pots or pans