Go-To Balsamic Vinaigrette
So fast – I make this for every salad, sometimes with a little variation but it’s a ‘second nature’ dressing now that I use on everything salad.
2 minutes to prepare this.
Serves 2 adults.
Steps to put this on your table:
- Pour about 1/3 a cup of extra virgin olive oil into a small bowl or ramekin.
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1/8 to 1/4 of a teaspoon of kosher salt (or to taste)
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon of aged balsamic vinegar
- Optional: 1/2 teaspoon of dijon or yellow mustard.
- Optional: to make a ‘fruit vinaigrette, add 1 tbsp of freshly squeezed citrus, i.e. mandarin orange juice, orange juice, etc.)
- Whisk everything together to blend with a small whisk or fork.
- Voila, enjoy!
For updates from Momshierarchyofneeds.com join the mailing list!